Position Title: ASSISTANT HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Reporting To: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
The Assistant Human Resource Manager will assist the Human Resource Manager manage Labour and Employment issues including handling workers grievances and disputes, welfare, recruitment and industrial relations and supervision of Timekeeper/Cost Control Officers, Security Officers and the Safety Officer. He will deputize for the HRC in his absence.
1. Solving employees’ grievances, disputes and related Labour and Employment issues at the sites.
2. Handling site welfare issues.
3. Monitor the implementation of security policies through the Chief Security Officer at Head Office and all other sites.
4. Responding to safety issues at all sites.
5. Visit the sites on a regular basis.
6. Generally assist the Human Resource Manager (HR) in ensuring the implementation of company rules and regulations on Labour and Employment.
It has come to the notice of the Micheletti and Company that some unscrupulous people are inviting people to apply for vacant position in the company. They supply forms for completion and demand payment of fees as consideration for engagement.
Management of Micheletti and Company wishes to inform the general public, both home and abroad of the following:
The general public are advised to beware of such adverts and report such people to the law enforcement agencies.